Friday, February 15, 2008

Thought for today...

I haven't done my Bible Study yet, I am planning on it tonight. But, I did have a thought I wanted to share. I had to do some running today and was listening to a book on tape in my car. In the book the main character goes into a fantasy world and becomes caught in a dream. Everything in the dream seems real but there are slight problems with everything. Like the people don't speak clearly or the food is the wrong color. At any rate she becomes confused and has a hard time seeing the difference, yet she must in order not to become trapped in the dream. At one point she says "I must remember what is real." How true that is for me! I become easily caught up in this world but I must remember the truth, I must remember what is real.

0 comments: