Friday, February 22, 2008

In need of strength.....

I have really struggled getting my Bible study in and digging into God's Word. I have noticed that I am weakened in my walk very much when I am not taking time with God. How can I be strengthened by the Word when I am not in it? I think of the spiritual warfare that I know is going on around me and I know I am not battling as I should.

Eph 4:27: and do not give the devil a foothold.
NIV

I think I have given Satan a foothold in my life, at least in this area, if not in others. He doesn't give up ground easily but I must fight to get it back or he will continue to encroach on God's territory in my life. He will not be happy with one or two strongholds, he wants it all, but I must offer it all up to God and for His glory alone.

0 comments: