Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello again....

It has been too long since I posted. Life continues to get in the way. I have started a new Bible Study which I am excited about....Live Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore. It an online study and I will be meeting with a friend once a week to discuss it so that will keep me accountable.

I want to share my thoughts from my Bible study the other night......I was reading in Matthew about when Jesus was sleeping during the storm. The disciples panicked and were sure Jesus was going to let them die. They must have felt silly when Jesus calmed the storm so easily. I am so often like the disciples. I assume God has forgotten me or that He won't take care of me. I need to learn to trust Him completely! So many things that I am concerned about are resolved without my help. God knows about these things, He saw my need before I was aware of it, yet I waste precious time and energy worrying. Lord, I want to trust You completely. I want to allow You to work in my life and through my life. Please help me to surrender my will to yours.

0 comments: