Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

It's a new year, a new start.....although other than the date not much has changed. We are looking to make this year better than the last but new motivations fizzle as we become accustomed to writing "2009" instead of "2008"

I don't want to spend a lot of time focusing on what has been except to examine what can be done better. I want to focus on growing, become more fluid in God's hands, more humble before Him. I want Him to find joy as He works to train me as His child, not frustrated because I am too stubborn to yield. I want to be eager to receive His blessings and eager to bless Him in return. I want to know Him more intimately and remove "if it is in God's will" from my vocabulary because I will know Him so well, I will know His will.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

How is the Bible reading and memorizing going?Do you already know which verses you plan on memorizing?

xoxo
Emma