Thursday, July 10, 2008

And when my heart is overwhelmed.....

Please lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

I am a bit discouraged. I am glad that fixing problems is not up to me, or fixing myself for that matter. The pizzeria has been busy (Thank you God) but we are short on employees as it is and have a key employee leaving in about 6 days. I have a pile of applications, a big pile, and not one good prospect. We need a trust worthy person who can deliver and manage shifts. Not one application looks promising....... It has occurred to me several times that God does not have deadlines. He knows when the right timing is and doesn't have to be reminded. We pray today for what we need tomorrow, hoping the answer comes today. It will come when it is needed and in between trust and faith must be applied.

0 comments: